Sat, Sept 01|
Transfer from Horsethief Pub @ 6:30-7:00
BC/DC Live @ Radius
BC/DC is coming to Radius!! What is normally a peaceful nature retreat, will become a spectacularly loud OUTDOOR rock venue with an incredible group of local legends, who will rock late into the night under the stars.
Time & Location
Sept 01, 2018, 6:30 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
Transfer from Horsethief Pub @ 6:30-7:00, Radium Hot Springs, BC, Canada
About The Event
* There is NO PARKING at Radius Retreat
* FREE Shuttles will pick up / drop off at The Horsethief Pub in Radium Hot Springs
* CASH Bar (and no ATM on site)
* Our liquor licence prohibits you from bringing your own; please respect the owners legal responsibilities
* Dress code - 80's Rocker gear is basically required!
* Wristband and Re-Useable Cup will be issued at entrance
* Bring chairs if you want / need - but chances are you'll be dancing
* Food Truck
* Rain or Shine - so come prepared - it's an OUTDOOR rock concert
* Maximum Capacity 150 - so get tickets while you can!
As always, we support local charities and businesses; RAD will be there to show off some of their adaptive equipment, and our local breweries and distilleries will be serving up their liquid libations to keep us all hydrated as we dance late into the night under the stars! 100% of all Proceeds will be going to RAD Society.
A HUGE THANKS to our Local Sponsors:
Invermere Home Hardware
Max Helmer Construction
Taynton Bay Distillery
For Those About To Rock
Includes Transportation To and From Horsethief Pub