Sat, Aug 24|
Bus Transfers Start at 5:00
BC/DC Live @ Radius Again
BC/DC is coming back to Radius!! What is normally a peaceful nature retreat, will become a spectacularly loud OUTDOOR rock venue with an incredible group of local legends, who will rock late into the night under the stars.
Time & Location
Aug 24, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Bus Transfers Start at 5:00, Radium Hot Springs, BC, Canada
About The Event
* There is NO PARKING at Radius Retreat
* FREE Shuttles will pick up / drop off at Ullr Bar in Invermere and The Horsethief Pub in Radium Hot Springs
* Shuttles to Radius begin at 5:00pm and go till 8:00pm, Return Shuttles begin at 11:00 and end at 12:30am
* CASH Bar (no ATM on site)
* Dress Code - 80's Rocker gear is basically required!
* Wristband and Re-Useable Souvenir Cup will be issued at entrance
* Bring chairs if you want - but chances are you'll be dancing
* Food Truck - Hungry Rooster will be there again
* Rain or Shine, Hot or Cold - so come prepared - it's an OUTDOOR rock concert
* Our liquor licence prohibits you from bringing your own; please respect the owners legal responsibilities
A HUGE THANKS to our Local Partners:
Invermere Home Hardware; Gotta say - the stage is pretty awesome - and dry this year thanks to the new roof
Rona and Trek; The band is gonna fly across that stage floor - it's amazing!!
Horsethief Pub; The bands love their meals (and shall we say "hospitality") you provide before the show
Napa and The Rockies; Without you ... we'd all be walkin'!
Gateway Hotel; The band is excited to have a bed to sleep in - if they ever make it there!!
For Those About To Rock
Includes Transportation To and From Horsethief Pub and Ullr Bar Includes Recycled / Reusable Drink Cup Includes GST