International Yoga Day ... Get Lost in Nature and You will Find Yourself
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga All Day on International Yoga Day ... Get Lost in Nature and You will Find Yourself
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Morning Vinyasa Flow with Diane
A fun and invigorating class synchronizing movement with the breath
Slow Earthy Flow with Laura
Staying close to the Earth to help feel grounded and connected
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Rejuvenating Restorative with Cailea
A combination of active and passive postures to stretch and strengthen
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Deep Yin with Laura
Release and let go with the gentle passive practice of Yin
* This is being held at Radius Retreat 2 Kms outside of Radium. There is ample parking but as always, we encourage ride sharing to be kinder on the environment. There is a 5 minute walk up to the event area, so please arrive early enough to park, walk in, and be ready for check in 15 minutes prior to the session start time. Handicap access and parking is available if needed.
* Space is limited to 9 people.
* This event will be By Donation, and your Gift of Gratitude will be used to create new Summer Programs for the Community, and for a token of Gratitude to the instructors. There will be a jar passed around at the end of each session.
* Come for one session or all of them, but you must pre-register for each one.
* If you register and then can not make it please email us to cancel so we can open your spot up to someone else.
Due to smaller class size we are asking everyone to sign up online in advance for all our events and classes. Entry to the Circle will be 15 minutes before the class starts. You will be greeted at the door to do a standard assessment, there will be no late entries permitted. Bring your own props: we are unable to offer any shared items which includes mats, towels, blocks, straps etc.
- Morning Vinyasa Flow$0$00$0
- Slow Earthy Flow$0$00$0
- Rejuvenating Restorative$0$00$0
- Deep Yin$0$00$0